Personalizing the issue of addiction in our communities…
Providing an opportunity to memorialize or honor loved ones…
Supporting Cycling for Recovery’s mission of Addiction Awareness…
Cycling for Recovery 2017 is 3,300-mile cross country cycling campaign raise awareness of addiction in our communities while bringing a message of love and hope to those impacted by addiction in their lives.
“As we travel across the country, nothing is more tangible and real to the issue of addiction than experiencing it beyond statistics and numbers, and seeing the names of some of the many brothers, sisters, moms, dads, sons, and daughters who are part of the carnage in this serious national crisis.” – Dave Cooke, Executive Director, 100Pedals.
Dave Cooke departs Phoenix on August 18 for the Cycling for Recovery 2017 for his drive to Charleston, SC for the kick-off off the cycling campaign on Monday, August 28. The bike ride concludes in San Diego, CA on November 18. This campaign includes stops in Atlanta, Nashville, Jackson, New Orleans, Houston, Dallas, Abilene, El Paso, Phoenix, and San Diego.
Honor Wall Program:
- “Praying for those we love” – This is our “Addiction Awareness” section, dedicated to those loved ones in active addiction or long-term recovery. In this area, we encourage messages that can be completed in two lines: name, initials, nicknames, plus an inspiring messages, bible verse or personal saying.
- “Remembering those we have lost” – This our “Overdose Awareness” section, dedicated to loved ones lost to their addiction. In this are we encourage parents and family members to honor a loved one with Name, Birth Date, and Angel Date.
The cost for a 2”x 4” personalized brick is a $250 tax deductible donation
- To have your brick featured on the Cycling for Recovery Van in time for the Cycling for Recovery trip, you must purchase your brick by August 5.
- 100Pedals is a 501c3 non-profit (IRS# 47-1567141): all donations to this program are tax deductible.
Here is how the process works:
- After you place your order, you will receive a CONFIRMATION AND THANK YOU NOTE from me with specific instructions. As follows:
- Send me an email: dave@100Pedals.com
- Provide the following information
- Your name
- What area you wish your block to be posted
- Praying for those we love
- Remembering those we have lost
- What you want included in your block
- Please note, more text equals a smaller font and will be harder to read from a distance
- I will confirm via email what you submitted and the information provided
- As soon as your block is installed on the van, I will email you a photo to share.