Calling on all cyclists, parents, and concerned citizens!
Come join us for an enjoyable, inspiring educational event!
Saturday, April 16 2016 from 8:30AM – 11:30AM
Chaparral Christian Church, 6451 East Shea Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85254
This is your opportunity to learn more about the impact of substance abuse and addiction in our families and in our communities. Participating in this event are several incredible non-profit organizations who are providing incredible educational and support resources and programs to families, schools, community organizations, and churches.
We will be featuring:
- Guest speakers from the addiction support community
- Live music
- Raffle prizes worth over $1000 from local restaurants, massages, bike gear, and more
- The first 100 registrants will receive something extra in their welcome package on event day!
- For those Cyclists who want to get in their Saturday Training Ride, we will be there at 5:30AM to help get you on the road by 6:00AM and back in time to enjoy breakfast and the festivities.
- We will be featuring a 35 mile course and a 63 mile course.
- Both courses will be identified by mile markers and directions along the route
- For a detailed view of the 35 mile course click here. Click on “directions and notes” for specific direction information about the route when you are on the page.
- For a detailed view of the 63 mile course click here. Click on “directions and notes” for specific direction information about the route when you are on the page.
Please register now! Your $25 registration donation goes directly to the participating non-profit organizations listed below. If you cannot make it and you would like to participate through a financial contribution click here to donate!
If you have any questions, please contact event organizer, Dave Cooke.